Monday, March 29, 2010

My tryst with Python

First of all, it is NOT the snake. For long time now, I was dwelling on the topic of learning a new programming language. I know C++ and BASIC (yeah!!) and basic algorithm. But these were the golden times of school. For over 3 years I have done nothing more than using Windows to play movies.

In short I was searching for a language easy to learn and simple to write along with all the strengths of a complete language. My journey landed me on the shores of Python. It is an interpreted language with an ease in learning (At least there PR is good). Bottom line, I am now learning python and hopefully due to my prior experiences in programming will be uploading a self-made software (a small game maybe!!) soon.

Oh yeah! I know what you are thinking. Maths and logic! How am going to tackle with that. Let’s just say lucky for me, God took care of that for me. Wink 

I shall be uploading the lessons I learn from time to time. They will not be comprehensive or something but more like the mistakes and experiments I do. This will hopefully provide you guys with experience. Who says you can not learn from other’s mistakes. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment